P3 Firmware Firmware update still a problem !!!

Reaction score
Eric and myself are two p3's having no luck to get our birds back in the air. Is this issue as recent as a week's problem? How many in the same boat? Any word on hearing any rumors if DJI will get a fix ASAP? I have 1.08.80, 2.7.1 and 1.6.0 updates on IOS. Already attempted linking RC with reset, etc. etc. and no results. I have openned a ticket with DJI but im curious to know if there are more victims? Any other suggestions? Way to wipe all versions and start over? Tku !!!

Eric and myself are two p3's having no luck to get our birds back in the air. Is this issue as recent as a week's problem? How many in the same boat? Any word on hearing any rumors if DJI will get a fix ASAP? I have 1.08.80, 2.7.1 and 1.6.0 updates on IOS. Already attempted linking RC with reset, etc. etc. and no results. I have openned a ticket with DJI but im curious to know if there are more victims? Any other suggestions? Way to wipe all versions and start over? Tku !!!
Just two day's ago neither of my P3P's would recognize the FW 1.8.80 and today all went well; best of luck to you!

Having incredible problem trying to upgrade firmware. It shows the rc and bird are connected but keeps telling me to upgrade firmware. My bird wont fly.

Having incredible problem trying to upgrade firmware. It shows the rc and bird are connected but keeps telling me to upgrade firmware. My bird wont fly.

Hey digital 290.
Apparently the solution is in this thread. Check the instructions provided by Eric
I havent had time to do it due to work but will try tomorrow. Cheers and hope it works

P3 Firmware - Disconnected to RC

P3P one of the first Rev A RC. 3 batteries. Always updated to current firmware, no issues with latest. Did show compass error after RC, just restarted app and no issues. bird works as expected.

I now have 1.08 & 1.06 .... Aircraft and RC finally connected but have still lost IOC BUTTON to enable the intelligent flight modes I had . Also I can't update RC to 1.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers