Firmware Update Question

Reaction score
I have a P3 Pro and I believe it's still on 1.3 firmware version. Lets say I want to update it to firmware version 1.7 and this version does not have an update for the RC do I have to update the RC to the latest version that had a update for the RC?

Thanks,

Mike

The RC can only be updated via the DJI GO app after installing 1.3.2 on it. The DJI GO app will install the latest version if you choose to update it.

If you need help installing the firmware, you can find detailed instructions here.

The RC can only be updated via the DJI GO app after installing 1.3.2 on it. The DJI GO app will install the latest version if you choose to update it.

If you need help installing the firmware, you can find detailed instructions here.
Hi msinger do you know if exist a changelog of controller firmware updates?

DJI only has one change log document. It contains a summary of the most important changes for each firmware release. I've never seen a document just for the remote controller -- nor does their normal document ever mention much about the remote controller changes.

Reactions: StevenQX
DJI only has one change log document. It contains a summary of the most important changes for each firmware release. I've never seen a document just for the remote controller -- nor does their normal document ever mention much about the remote controller changes.
Hi msinger, one question, could you have on your site stored apk of djigo older android versions? I've not been able to find them. Thanks

I've only even seen old DJI GO versions here.

Reactions: StevenQX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31