Firmware update question!!

Reaction score
Today I turned on my tablet ready to fly and got this message !! I have been reading that the new firmware has been acting up causing drones to fly away! Just curious how can I downgrade firmware and leave it that way
f6d7f7d393c9d4e2b7a8efe7261abd44.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The first reply is correct, this has nothing to do with the firmware. Firmware is what's installed into the phantom itself. This is a message about the app version for dji go on you tablet.

This update they are forcing is to fix that fly away issue, which existed only on version 3.1.2. If you have an older version, you are fine. If you have 3.1.2, you absolutely want to get something else, even the newer version is better.

If you have android, I posted a solution over in the general discussion forum that allows you to keep an older version. But you might as well just let it update. Anything is better than letting it keep 3.1.2 on your tablet

P3A with Nvidia Shield K1 tablet

Hopefully one of y'all can help me !! My p3s ever since firmware update to 1.8.10 I have very low rc signal it loses it around 300ft sometimes ! Used too it would go so far and say weak image transmission signal !! Now it won't go even half as far ! I have tried to downgrade firmware to resolve problem but no matter what I do it won't let me downgrade !! Maybe one of you can tell me what move to make I don't know what else to do!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl