Firmware update problem-help!

Reaction score
I watched a youtube video on how to update my firmware for my DJI Phantom 3 standard and it instructed me to delete all the files from the SD card while pugged in the computer and then copy the .bin file to the card. I have done so and now the camera does not comunicate with the app on my phone. There is no image. Just black screen. I have obviously deleted something that I should not have. Is there someplace online that I can get the entire software package and reinstall on the card? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Sounds more like the upgrade didn't go through properly. May want to retry that first. Then after you get it working, reformat the card in the bird through the app

Interesting. I have a p4 and just replaced the full camera and gimble assembly. Found the part on amazon and self installed. After I did that, the p4 now comes up as a p3 pro and it forces me to downgrade to dji go 3 app. Same thing, blank screen etc. I know the cam works. Did factory resets etc. No solution. I did see many people have had that issue and it appears dji is launching an updated app this week. any thoughts appreciated

I have tried that several times without success. This started when the app updated, the remote updated, but the bird did not. Now the app does not give me the option to update any longer. That is why I was trying to update the chip out of the bird.
Thank you for the suggestion

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe the new app will fix it. Do you know if you can send it back to DJI for repairs?

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe the new app will fix it. Do you know if you can send it back to DJI for repairs?
Which FW are you up/down-grading from and to?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan