Firmware update no lights and bird and makes loud beeps

I have a Pro. It updates to "1.04.0010" I can't get the RC to update. I had been oon the immediately previous version, so I thought it would update via Go, but I can't tell. I tried the USB drive method also. I don't see any new features on GO either, and I am connected to WiFi.

I have a Pro. It updates to "1.04.0010" I can't get the RC to update. I had been oon the immediately previous version, so I thought it would update via Go, but I can't tell. I tried the USB drive method also. I don't see any new features on GO either, and I am connected to WiFi.
The RC doesn't have an 1.4 update. ..the highest rc update is 1.3.2.......the new GO features are not available until flying in the air and then you have to flip the toggle on the controller from P to F and a menu should appear telling you to enable multiple flight modes and then after that you should see the new options.

Thanks.

With regard to versions, I was referring to the P3P FW ... odd that it all refers to 1.4, but the Bin file and txt confirmation says 1.04

My Go app does not allow me to enter camera mode... it just gives me directions on how to connect, as if it does not see the P3P

Lastly, is there a users manual for the new features? How do you learn how to use them?

It can take 15-20 min just to stop the loud beeping before it reinstalls the firmware. Put it in the garage or a closet. It could take a total of 40 min. This time let it finish.

So is you r problem that the rc is not pairing with the bird? if so google pair rc to phantom3 it will tell you a button to press that will re-pair the two devices

Don't forget to watch the little lights above the camera that flash red and green while it is updating. Once it is completed the beeping changes and the light turns solid green.

After listing to everyone I tried it again, this time left the card in for 75 min for the update but no luck it just kept beeping loud with no lights. Does anyone have DJI support phone number

Ok got it back to working thanks for all that gave me advise.
New card then formatted card and just install bin file and had loud beeps for 10min then started to up date will try bird flight tomorrow and will let everyone know status

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj