Firmware update no lights and bird and makes loud beeps

Reaction score
Tried to install new firmware up date and when installing up date on a new card then unzip file to show bin.
Installed in bird with RC off and turned on battery I get no lights on bird and bird makes loud beeps one after another no breaks in the beeps.
HELP HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO NEXT

Sounds like you turned it off half way.
Leave the SD card with the firmware on it and wait 10 minutes or so. It will try to resume. Update should take 10-20 minutes.

Is it a 4 beep pattern or just a lond beep?
also i noticed my arm lights go off a few minutes into the install and stayed off for 5 minutes then came back on and update finished a few minutes later

Get the txt file off the SD card.
It will give you a status.

You say give it time I would think 20 min is long enough
my update from 1.1.5 to 1.3.2 took 30 minutes 1.3.2 to 1.4 10 minutes, if you had a bad flash and it is fixing it you can expect it to take a bit longer to repair/flash

Mine did the exact same thing. I had one successful flight after the update then the next time I turned it on, loud beeps and no lights. I reloaded the firmware on my micro sd card and turned it on after about ten minutes the beeping stopped and the aircraft updated again and fixed the problem.

I format the card and just had the bin file on the card and it just keeps doing the same thing loud beeps

I format the card and just had the bin file on the card and it just keeps doing the same thing loud beeps
Have you tried powering down the phantom for at least 10 minutes (take out battery ) then retry....if so, I'm out of ideas

The BIN file is 1.04 yet the other references are 1.40 Is this a typo?

upload_2015-9-10_22-13-59.png

upload_2015-9-10_22-14-17.png

I am having troubles....

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-10_22-12-50.png
    upload_2015-9-10_22-12-50.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 469

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads