Firmware update issues

Thanks for the help guys. Still working on it.
Sorry I'm no help to you on this . This was something that I did 1 time and can't do it again to walk you through it .
I would if I could .
Good luck !!

I just did this like 2 weeks ago on 2 diffrent phantoms. Alls I had to do was make sure the phone is connected to Internet not phantom and I pressed the download button in the dji app. It downloaded the update on my phone then I had to connect the wifi to the phantom and it installed it . Took about 20 min. Maybe you don't have enough room on phone to download the update? For the standard you definitely don't need a computer to install. My guess is your just missing a step somewhere.

Reactions: dirkclod
Okay, just some thoughts.

1, Format the SD card so there is nothing on it or try another, or remove it.
2, Use a different mobile device.
3, Have you been able to register the unit? While in the Go App.

Last edited:
With all devices powered up, there is a screen in the go app, (about)
Take a picture or tell us what the values are on that screen.

With the Phantom 3 Pro, I did not realize that the remote control needed to be hard-wired to my tablet in order to connect. It was almost by accident that I found out. I kept looking for a wireless connection such as is found with other camera-equipped Phantom models including the Phantom 3 Standard. Since the display read "not connected" I assumed incorrectly that the Phantom wi-fi connection wasn't showing up.

During warm-up, the bar at the top center of the camera view screen in the DJI Go app goes through several stages before it finally reads "Ready To Fly- GPS". There's a false "Updates Required" and then there's "Aircraft Warming Up" and I think one more. That's in regard to the Phantom 3 Pro. I haven't flown my Phantom 3 Standard since I got the Pro working.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20