OK, I did like I was told and "updated" my firmware to whatever version is current and now from what I'm hearing I am scared shi'iteless to even try to fly it. I've got better things to do than wave goodbye to $1,300.00 as it flies off into the sunset and lands on god-knows-what causing possible damage and injury. Is this thing safe to fly? I haven't flown it since the so-called update. Is there any "revision" pending, or do they ALL have to go back to the factory for a factory reset? I have feared the greeks, ESPECIALLY when they're bearing gifts ever since I started doing business with DJI. This is the 3rd Phantom I've bought and I love the previous products but if I could get my hands on a factory rep I'm afraid I'd be arrested after I beat the living crap out of them, and I'll be DAMNED if I EVER swallow another "update" after I get this **** thing straightened out. I have yet to see an "update" that gave us anything, without taking another dozen things away. I sure wish DJI would stop pissing on us and telling us it's raining.