Firmware update has me messed up

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a newb, And my p3 standard is stuck. I bought this new, and when I was ready to fly it it said I needed a firmware update. So I did, and then it stopped halfway thru at 48% and said it lost connection and to restart everything. Now when I power it up it makes this horrible beeping noise and won't get past the 48%. Help!!!! I would like to be able to enjoy this thing!

when I power it up it makes this horrible beeping noise and won't get past the 48%.
Power it up and give it some time. It could take a while to complete.

I've tried like 10 times and after about 15 minutes at 48% it says connection was lost and to restart everything.

Do you have another mobile device you can try to update from?

I can try my girlfriends iphone. I have a Samsung galaxy s6 with the dji go app, with service thru Verizon.

Why not upgrade through the SD card?

Yes, it should. Never has a P3S, some will guide you how.

The P3S can only be updated from DJI GO.

Mine did that my furst update..made the alarm clock sound fir 30min..then it stopped and finished 15min after the beeping stopped. .make sure you charge everything up before you do it again..just incase

How do I update through the sd card? I updated my dji go app and now it cant even recognize my drone keeps saying not connected to network even though I'm connected to Wi-Fi and it says aircraft is connected. wtf!

You cannot upgrade the Standard any other way than through the Go app.
I'm confused, you said:
"my drone keeps saying not connected to network even though I'm connected to Wi-Fi and it says aircraft is connected."
Are you saying that Go says it is connected, but it really isnt?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

How do I update through the sd card? I updated my dji go app and now it cant even recognize my drone keeps saying not connected to network even though I'm connected to Wi-Fi and it says aircraft is connected. wtf!
Did you get this yet?
Usually what is happening when I see what you posted is your mobile device needs to be connected to your WiFi not the Phantom, so you have an internet connection to register your Phantom with DJI. When done you hook back to the WiFi of the Phantom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20