Firmware update has failed... but everything works.

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post. First of all, sorry about my poor english level.

So, I did the update (bin file: P3S_FW_V01.09.0060). On my SD Card it is indicated Fail (txt file).

However, the application update went smoothly and the update of the controller also.

No warning at the opening of the application tells me to do an update.

I tested (flight close and low altitude ...) Everything works fine.

Should I worry? Should I try to remove and reinstall the firmware?

Thanks all for your advise.

Normally after you have done any update you switch everything off and reboot both the controller and the Drone.
You say that everything "works fine" so I believe that you may not have installed the update yet? What is the firmware rev # ( i.e. bin file: P3S_FW_V01.09.0060 ) if the version is NOT the same as the latest then you have NOT updated Format your SD card and reload a new copy of the update and reload..... when its finished, turn everything off disconnect and reboot take out or format your SD card and try the system out!

Hello George, thanks for your comment. In fact, when i try to reinstall the firmware on my phantom, i have this warning : (somethings like that : the file is the same or is older than the one already installed). I figure out that the firmware is installed... Like i said before, i have no warning on the App that tell me to update. I have the latest Version of the app et installed the last version of the controler too.

This is strange... hahah :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers