Firmware update fail

Reaction score
So I just got my p3s today, and (stupidly) decided to update the firmware. At 50% it fails every time and now it will continuously beep loudly while powered on. I know there are other posts about this, but I couldn't find any way to solve it (from the posts)
Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I waited until it said firmware update failed on the app.

That's EXACTLY what happened to me.

Crap, I will look for some more, but I have go.

Ok. thanks though!

Search advanced,
user rodpad
and keywords firmware, I mostly focus on firmware causing remote quality issues.
Got's to Go.

Ok I'll try that

GUESS WHAT!!!!!
The firmware finally updated! Everything's normal now!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!
The firmware finally updated! Everything's normal now!
That's Great.:)
What is important to everybody else, what worked and what failed?

It failed multiple times on my iPhone 5s and an older iPad. After installing and deleting the app multiple times, the option to update popped up. It paused several times, but eventually made it through the whole thing (downloaded to the phone, and then to the phone)

Basically, I just deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times, kept trying to update the former when it told me to. Eventually, that worked.

It failed multiple times on my iPhone 5s and an older iPad. After installing and deleting the app multiple times, the option to update popped up. It paused several times, but eventually made it through the whole thing (downloaded to the phone, and then to the phone)

Basically, I just deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times, kept trying to update the former when it told me to. Eventually, that worked.
Thanks I will put this in my firmware folder.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik