Firmware question

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27337

I have a P3P W323 (old motors) on fw v1.5.30 and the remote controller is on v1.5.70.

What firmware versions should I downgrade/upgrade too?

Thanks

Its up to you, i'm on the latest firmware with no problems.

I have a P3P W323 (old motors) on fw v1.5.30 and the remote controller is on v1.5.70.

What firmware versions should I downgrade/upgrade too?

Thanks
I'm guessing you just want off 1.5, correct? You can go down to 1.4, or anything higher than 1.5.

As a data point for you, I have one Phantom on 1.4 and one Phantom on 1.6. The only real difference I see is that 1.6 (and higher) has the "propulsion limited" warning added as the safety protocol to correct the issues with 1.5.

If you are just trying to get off 1.5, maybe try 1.4 again to see if it's stable for you. You can always go up from there, but if you go to 1.6 or higher first then 1.4 is no longer an option for you.

As @UKFlyer noted, it's a personal choice up to you. Good luck!

I'm guessing you just want off 1.5, correct? You can go down to 1.4, or anything higher than 1.5.

As a data point for you, I have one Phantom on 1.4 and one Phantom on 1.6. The only real difference I see is that 1.6 (and higher) has the "propulsion limited" warning added as the safety protocol to correct the issues with 1.5.

If you are just trying to get off 1.5, maybe try 1.4 again to see if it's stable for you. You can always go up from there, but if you go to 1.6 or higher first then 1.4 is no longer an option for you.

As @UKFlyer noted, it's a personal choice up to you. Good luck!

Oso that's exactly what I'm trying to do, get off of 1.5. Do you like 1.4 or 1.6 better?

All firmware and latest Go app version here, and it's flying as stable as ever, or can be.

RedHotPoker

Oso that's exactly what I'm trying to do, get off of 1.5. Do you like 1.4 or 1.6 better?
Honestly, I don't really notice any difference so I don't like one more than the other. I don't even think about it while I'm out until the propulsion warning pops up, and then I remember for an instant that I'm using my P3A. Then I don't think about it again and continue flying.

All firmware and latest Go app version here, and it's flying as stable as ever, or can be.

RedHotPoker
Even now after more than a year you still have the perfect holy grail of trouble free Phantoms! ;-)

Reactions: RedHotPoker
Even now after more than a year you still have the perfect holy grail of trouble free Phantoms! ;-)
I know, I feel blessed, and blush from embarrassment all the time. "Why me?" I ask? Hahaha
Plus, still no shell fractures. All screw pockets are holding firm. ;-)
Life is good, drone is great.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic