Firmware Problems...PLEASE HELP!

Those versions look good.

Before you attempted to install the firmware, you mentioned you were having trouble with your camera. Did you crash your Phantom, drop it, etc.? Did you closely inspect the camera cables and gimbal ribbon cable for any damage?

Before you attempted to install the firmware, you mentioned you were having trouble with your camera. Did you crash your Phantom, drop it, etc.? Did you closely inspect the camera cables and gimbal ribbon cable for any damage?

Yes, some problems. Every once in a while the screen on my iPad would just display a black screen with the DJI logo on it. I just assumed it was firmware related, as I have never done any upgrades since I bought it in March. I have not crashed it or dropped it. I am about to go check the ribbon/cables as you suggested.

Another thing, after I power my batteries down, the red light on the button blinks for like 5 to 10 seconds before it completely powers down. Is this related to my gimbal problem you think?

Also, I forgot to mention. They gimbal moves and acts perfectly normal when I power on my aircraft. Just as I load the flight interface on the GO App, all of a sudden the gimbal goes limp

My remote control version is 1.1.8 and it doesnt seem to be taking the upgrade any ideas?

If I have 1.1.8 on my remote..do I need to update to 1.3 before making the move to 1.6?

Reactions: bodine
I had the same problem after the Update failed but I installed the software again and everything worked.
If you can not fix it yourself maybe send it to DJI

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj