Firmware on P3P

Reaction score
I heard a lot bad about the latest firmware update on the P3 Pro, some had problems with it on the bird and a lot had with the RC, I currently have,
App is the 2.6.1
RC is the 1.5.70
bird is the 1.6.40
Am I best to keep those or should I accept any of the updates?
I just dont want to have the problem others had!

didn't have any problems with my bird

updated dji go app first then the rc then the bird in that order had no issues

Ok, I taking ur word!!! I updating all 3 in the order you said! I got the ap and the rc and now doing the birds update.

Ok, I taking ur word!!! I updating all 3 in the order you said! I got the ap and the rc and now doing the birds update.
Order for RC and bird does not matter as the other is advised to be kept in off mode when first is being updated.

Updates done, all successful, took it ut sent it out on a good flight around the hillside, probably a good 3-4 mile trip, burned up 1 battery, did work good, seems only thing, when lose signal on the video, you will see the bird coming back before see the video on the tablet come back.

things always work good when you ask and due them in order a lot people have problems cause they don't due it right

It did ok, bird flew good, only problem i seen was when lose the video in the display, it is gone! maybe it was just a fluke this time, will know more when i make a couple more flights with it.

My advice about forums is, be wary of everything you read. If these things had all these problems people talk about, DJI would be out of business. And obviously DJI is going strong. I tend to put my faith in those guys and pretty much shrug off everything else. If there was a problem with the firmware, DJI would address it.

Oh there is sequnce to update? I always do the RC then the bird.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31