Firmware on controller

Reaction score
Hi quick question, got my drone and updating the firmware. The drone update perfectly but the controller isn't updating. The only thing I can think of is its already the most recent version but can't find what the controller should be?
4c705f19a079370acf999e20009a4908.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Your RC doesn't have the latest FW.

Question: Why did you want update all to the latest SW? Now since you have updated other two, better update RC too to the latest.

Ok thanks for that. Why won't my controller update then? I took the card out of the drone and put in a card reader. Can you update via my phone and the app?

Ok thanks for that. Why won't my controller update then? I took the card out of the drone and put in a card reader. Can you update via my phone and the app?

with FW 1.6 you have to update the RC through the app

You have to update the controller through the Go app. Connect your device to the controller, LEAVE THE AIRCRAFT OFF, then run the Go App. Click the Update Available notice & follow the update instructions that you appear onscreen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair