Firmware issue

Reaction score
Had a good few flights now just taking it slowly to learn but had to try the first firmware update on a p3s today......thought I had done it ok but on switching aircraft on it just beeps continually.

Really cannot work out the firmware install process......hopefully that is all it is but is there an easy way (for fools) to update?

Thankyou

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: ~>Drone Master<~
I switched sad card to 64 go. My tablet indicates no sad card found. Any suggestions? Typo error. No SD card found after I bought one 64 go. Any suggestions?

Had a good few flights now just taking it slowly to learn but had to try the first firmware update on a p3s today......thought I had done it ok but on switching aircraft on it just beeps continually.

Really cannot work out the firmware install process......hopefully that is all it is but is there an easy way (for fools) to update?

Thankyou

Since this is the Pro/Adv forum, I don't know much about P3S FW updating. Maybe you can try posting in the P3S forum where you might have more P3S readers who can help. Good luck!

Reactions: JoBe

Thankyou

Search, dji phantom 3 firmware update, complete tutorial, on YouTube. It's from drone camps rc. About 17 minutes long. By far the best and comprehensive explanation out there. I tried to create a link couldn't get it to work but there you go. The part I messed up when trying to uodate was you have to download to your computer then transfer it to your sd card. It's all explained real well there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try turning off everything reformat sd card and restart aircraft and rc and just let it do its thing, be patient it still might beep for while but it should update eventually.

Oh and on dji's site it's not "products" that you click on first it's now called "drones" that threw me off for a minute. Everything else is real straightforward. I have an advanced but I think it's the same for standard. Just make sure you click on the standard in "drones" for the download zip file. Good luck. It took me forever to figure out and I just got another new battery so i just had to do it again a couple days ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you everyone......appears to be sorted.....I didn't leave it long enough making that horrible noise.

Many thanks for the advice

Thankyou

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots[/QUOTE]
Do not do it. I upgrades and now drone will not start. Others have had this issue but DJI denies responsibility and want me to pay to fix the problem they caused my drone with their firmware upgrade! BE CATEFUL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.