Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. srosen

I have about 90 flights on my Phantom. During that time, I recall doing at least 1 firmware update, maybe 2. From my first flight, I always start the DJI GO app first, then the RC and then the Phantom. Yesterday I powered up the Phantom first, then the DJI Go app and then the RC and got a inconsistent firmware message. Out of curiosity I went back to my standard order (App,RC,Phantom) and received no inconsistent message. I then flew with no issues. DJI Go says all firmware is up to date. Any suggestions ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

2. srosen

FYI : Problem Solved - On 2nd flight after getting the 1st firmware inconsistent message, I received another firmware inconsistent message. I did the update and no issues afterwards.

Maybe starting the devices the way I do will bypass a firmware update a few times but eventually the system figures it out ?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

3. RémyHeli

Can happen when having several batteries and not upgrading them all. When changing battery then ask for update.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. Start Visit

so what firmware did you update? i have the same message.

5. msinger

Approved Vendor

You can prevent this from occurring in the future by updating the firmware on all of your spare batteries right after installing new firmware on your Phantom. For more details, see step #20 here.

6. Pharm

Try starting up the way the manual says (RC, AC, DJI Go) and see what happens.

7. srosen

I have 3 batteries -
    That was why I was getting the firmware inconsistent message -
    Thanks Guys !

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots