Firmware Help Please!!!

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering could you give me some advice please on updating to the latest firmware or if you could send me a link from YouTube on the process would be greatly appreciated.

My question's are

Can the aircraft,camera and tx be updated without removing the sd card etc?

Does the sd card need to be completely clear of any files?

How do I know if all firmware is up to date ?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not really.
Not really but better if blank
SD card txt. file will have version of update RC, Phantom update success wording when pulled and read with your PC

You can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

Sorry forgot to mention I'm using a MacBook Pro and not a pc! I'm sure you all are sick of being asked how to do this its just I'm not technical and am afraid of messing the whole thing up!!!!'

The process is the same for both Mac and PC.

Sorry forgot to mention I'm using a MacBook Pro and not a pc! I'm sure you all are sick of being asked how to do this its just I'm not technical and am afraid of messing the whole thing up!!!!'

Nope, we all had to learn how to do things and we all continue to get/provide help here on the forum.

Try msinger's directions and report back and we'll walk you thru until it works.

Nope, we all had to learn how to do things and we all continue to get/provide help here on the forum.

Try msinger's directions and report back and we'll walk you thru until it works.
Thanks Air, really appreciate that! I'm housebound somewhat at the moment and find this forum invaluable and full of great people [emoji106][emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl