Firmware Forum

Reaction score
Recently we have seen a ton of threads about DJI's new firmware. This forum will be used to chat about anything related to new firmware.

This is an addition with the idea to keep all the forum's nicely sorted.

Thanks!

Reactions: MDR and dirkclod
I installed the 1.0.2.26 update through the RC assistant software to my NDJ6 controller and cannot get it to work right at all... my controller will randomly connect and then disconnect... I was able to get the motors started, but then I lost connectivity and the motors went to full speed, leaving me with no control whatsoever!!! I had it out for a flight last week and im guessing that happened, because it took off straight into the air and flew away!! Miraculously, it landed gently into someone's backyard and was unscratched!! If anyone has a solution to this, please HELP!!! I posted a video on YouTube showing what was happening. Here is the link:

I installed the 1.0.2.26 update through the RC assistant software to my NDJ6 controller and cannot get it to work right at all... my controller will randomly connect and then disconnect... I was able to get the motors started, but then I lost connectivity and the motors went to full speed, leaving me with no control whatsoever!!! I had it out for a flight last week and im guessing that happened, because it took off straight into the air and flew away!! Miraculously, it landed gently into someone's backyard and was unscratched!! If anyone has a solution to this, please HELP!!! I posted a video on YouTube showing what was happening. Here is the link:

Hi
I tryed to up date my P3A for the first time my controller would not update.
After going on line to get more info I found the update note for v1.2.8 which said that this version does not have a update for controller. I also looked around today on forman found info saying there two controller models GL300A and GL300B GL300B has latest firmware. That's why the controller will not do anything no blue light no file wrighten.

I hope smoeone from DJI is reading this and put's there update note's in with the update ZIP file where all the update info should be. Where it counts.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik