firmware for phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
Hi
I am flying my P3 on beginners mode ok no problems at the moment some other forums say you must
download the latest firmware i have downloaded the latest firmware on my laptop but i am worried if i
if i update my P3 and something goes wrong with the update then i cannot fly my P3 is there any way
resetting the P3 back to factory settings please i am in the uk if it helps

When did you buy it mate? I bought mine from Amazon about 3 weeks ago and I haven't downloaded anything for mine, just unboxed it and flown it. I think there is a lot of scaremongering out there. I am in the U.K. to so unless it's tells you to download it I wouldn't worry.

Reactions: ryantrax
Hi
I am flying my P3 on beginners mode ok no problems at the moment some other forums say you must
download the latest firmware i have downloaded the latest firmware on my laptop but i am worried if i
if i update my P3 and something goes wrong with the update then i cannot fly my P3 is there any way
Factory Settings?
Nope.

On your Laptop?
The recommended method on a P3S is using the app.

I had bad luck twice with firmware and P3S, most don't.
Terrible signal performance ;)

Yes, it is not required.

Rod

Hi
I got my P3 standard at same time as you if you do not connect the controller and drone to the home internet
I presume you will never know whether you need update your firmware

@richardhugh,
It will be DJI-go will end up telling you need an update when it connects to the Phantom.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie