Firmware bug

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I just upgraded my drone (Phantom 3 Standard) to the latest firmware. Before the upgrade I was able to fly 500 m distance. But after the upgrade I´m losing the signal very fast. Maybe at 100 m or something and the drone is returning home. How do I downgrade to the prev. update? Where do I download these? Do I need to upgrade my RC controll aswell? If the answer is yes, how to do that?

My english is kind of poor.. But hope you understand my problems!

the word on the street is if you go to the GO APP press and hold the 'graduation hat" on the top right for about 10 seconds. let go and it will bring up a screen to download the previous version 1.3 something

the word on the street is if you go to the GO APP press and hold the 'graduation hat" on the top right for about 10 seconds. let go and it will bring up a screen to download the previous version 1.3 something
That is something new to me. I`ll try this only for testing purposes.

Bloody hell, just tried it and your spot on (not that I doubted you) It gives you the option. I wonder how many people know about that.
You should put it on the main feed....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the same issue. Tried it but there is no firmware avilable in the list.
Is there any other way to roll back to a previous version for a P3 standard?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31