Firmware (aircraft) downgrade - how too????

Reaction score
How can I downgrade my p3p aircraft firmware from 1.10.90 back to 1.9.60 ? So far I have not found a problem with the 1.10.90 aircraft firmware, but I would still like to know how to roll it back to 1.9.60 in case I have a problem. 1.9.60 was very stable for me for many flights, using RC firmware 1.6.

If you know how to do this, please provide detailed instructions. This question is for the aircraft AC firmware and NOT for the controller RC firmware.

Thanks a lot
Joe
KC7GHT

How can I downgrade my p3p aircraft firmware from 1.10.90 back to 1.9.60 ? So far I have not found a problem with the 1.10.90 aircraft firmware, but I would still like to know how to roll it back to 1.9.60 in case I have a problem. 1.9.60 was very stable for me for many flights, using RC firmware 1.6.

If you know how to do this, please provide detailed instructions. This question is for the aircraft AC firmware and NOT for the controller RC firmware.

Thanks a lot
Joe
KC7GHT
DJI has stated that once you go to 1.10, there is no rollback.
New firmware for Phantom 3 Pro/Adv has been released.

That of course is by normal means. There are some here who have been using unofficial methods to force rollbacks. There are currently a couple of active threads on that topic.

If you wish to downgrade your RC firmware, go into the front screen of the DJIGO app and at the top right hand side of the page you need to push and hold the menu, ( three lines ), to view the available downgrade options. You need to be all connected up for this to occur, and hopefully you will see the download options.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20