firmware 3.2 issues with P2V+

Reaction score
I just tried connecting my phantom to 3.2 to check for the upgrades, but the software does not see the phantom?? The system assistant works fine with the remote, and 3.2 has worked well before. What am I doing wrong? I start the software, then plug in the phantom to the PC with the mini USB cord and turn the battery on, but nothing shows.

With the Assistant running, and Phantom on, try unplugging and re-plugging the usb cable in to your usb port. USB can sometimes be fussy.

I have but will try again, thanks. I also notice that I upgraded the vision app last night and now i have no camera picture or ability to take vids or pictures. The Gimbal seems to work fine

Silly question, but are you plugging the USB into the Vision + or the Gimbal/Camera?

Opening Adobe automatically suggests the latter, but double check.

Loaderbull said:
Silly question, but are you plugging the USB into the Vision + or the Gimbal/Camera?

Opening Adobe automatically suggests the latter, but double check.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
holy moly, total brain fart to say the lest. Thank you. Let me do it right this time. And yes it now works. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
While we are at it, do you know if the new vision app will work with the old firmware? or should I update the firmware as well? I was planning on wating for the new TX to arrive

jetlag said:
quick update, i updated to 3.8 and assistant 3.4 and my camera is back, YES!!!

So this would imply the latest phone app doesn't work with anything but 3.08? Seems to me the video/telemetry/camera control would be unrelated to a flight control firmware upgrade. But that would be logical and we know DJI's reputation for logic.

I installed it on the road two days ago. came home yesterday, turned on the P2V+, wifi and it mentioned that the gimbal was obstructed, which it was not. The gimbal worked great but no picture and the picture and video buttons were grayed out.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20