firmware 3.10 is no longer available for download

Reaction score
Have no idea where you came up with that information that 3.10 was mandatory because it wasn't. Last night while discharging batteries using P2 assistant software an update window appeared and you had choice to either upload or exit and this morning that update is no longer available.

jason said:
Have no idea where you came up with that information that 3.10 was mandatory because it wasn't. Last night while discharging batteries using P2 assistant software an update window appeared and you had choice to either upload or exit and this morning that update is no longer available.

Well that saves a job then. Very happy with 3.08 anyway :)

Although the upgrade 3.10 no long shows up in the assistant software it is still posted on DJI's website. :?:

Mmmm...I installed it this afternoon (GMT)

I wouldn't expect anything else from DJI.

IrishSights said:

Which did you install 3.08 or the new 3.10? Because 3.10 no longer shows up on mine assistant software as an update but it was there last night while I was discharging batteries and it's still posted on their website.

There's been a lot of posts regarding this and IIR DJI said it will be mandatory in the sense that any future updates would require the 3.10. I take that as if they come up with something everyone wants in future revs then you'll be forced to also accept those changes that were in 3.10 as they will be supplanted.

jason said:
IrishSights said:

Which did you install 3.08 or the new 3.10? Because 3.10 no longer shows up on mine assistant software as an update but it was there last night while I was discharging batteries and it's still posted on their website.

It seems DJI pulled the plug on 3.10 for all Phantom 2's Because the update still shows up for Phantom 2 vision(+)'s.... I just tried it myself with p2 and p2v and it was there for the Vision but not for the 2.... People should really avoid confusion by always posting what hardware version/type/firmware they are running before even posting...

3.10. Actually it wasn't afternoon like I originally said but late morning. Weird

To clarify the P2 assistant software no longer show there being a v3.10 update which was there on Feb 2 but it is still posted on DJI website for all P2's.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20