Firmware 3.0 Oops!

Reaction score
I got the popup that firmware 3.0 was available and i went and clicked upgrade, not reading that i had to update the assistant software first. So i followed the instructions to go to the download page.. and there is no ver 3.0 of the asst software?

Now it says mistmatch version.... ugh

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 11.16.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 11.16.19 PM.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 625
  • Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 11.13.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 11.13.38 PM.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 606
  • Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 11.11.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-04-06 at 11.11.55 PM.png
    113.4 KB · Views: 579
Fink said:
Threads were posted at the exact same time. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11698

As I said in there, these are the reasons I always wait before updating firmware. This is nuts.

i-P87pMzB-M.gif

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

The other guy is my flying teacher lol.. and i sent the ss to him without knowing he posted too. Oh well... have to wait i guess??

And if you click on the link that's supposed to show you where the special areas are you get a 404 not found.. :lol:

NickB said:
The other guy is my flying teacher lol.. and i sent the ss to him without knowing he posted too. Oh well... have to wait i guess??

And if you click on the link that's supposed to show you where the special areas are you get a 404 not found.. :lol:

:shock: :lol: :ugeek:

That's hilarious!

This really is embarrassing for DJI. We all know they know what they're doing - look at some of their commercial/professional equipment like the 800s/1000s. Those are some serious flying machines. I'm not sure if it's phenomenal engineering/R&D on the back-end with piss poor management/execution on the consumer-facing side or what.

Fink
i-LgFpTrs-M.gif

They must have just launched the update this morning. I updated mine last night as I had to replace my original Vision, made my adjustments and was very happy flying with V2.0. Then this morning I connected again to make just 1 more adjustment and saw the V3.0 update. Of course I updated and now stuck waiting for V3.0. :?

Same for me.
I did the upgrade posted last thursday, version 2. something, which rendered my gimbal useless since the radio's slider will only cause movement at both travels' end only.
I knew/hoped that DJI would come with a solution to this silly mistake, and today morning my expectations were satisfied with V3.0. What a spoiler to downlaod this version only to find that DJI's folly is only increased...

I am grounded for the rest of the weekend, since I dare not risk flying with a probably bugged firmware...

Any one else having problems with the gimbal????

Fink said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXsTUtUwlA

There is A LOT in that video that has not been explained in the release notes or anywhere else?!?!? :shock:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20