firmware 1.08 and zenmuse h3-3d

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i've just got my phantom 2 and zenmuse h3-3d. The phantom has the 1.08 firmware and can manage the tilt ok h3-3d. As i read the post about firmware 3.0 for now i ll stick to 1.08.
do i miss some functionality (with the gimble) not upgrading to the latest firmware?
thanks

gmrwhite said:
Hi everyone, i've just got my phantom 2 and zenmuse h3-3d. The phantom has the 1.08 firmware and can manage the tilt ok h3-3d. As i read the post about firmware 3.0 for now i ll stick to 1.08.
do i miss some functionality (with the gimble) not upgrading to the latest firmware?
thanks
So does it function fully? Have you tried updating the gimbal firmware?

Jaybee said:
gmrwhite said:
thanks

i didn't see how to update the gimbal firmware... on the dji site the is no firmware update for the gimbal

it works with phantom 2 1.08 firmware, i can tilt it, don't know if i can do more with newer firmare

gmrwhite said:
Jaybee said:
gmrwhite said:
thanks

i didn't see how to update the gimbal firmware... on the dji site the is no firmware update for the gimbal

it works with phantom 2 1.08 firmware, i can tilt it, don't know if i can do more with newer firmare
As far as I'm aware, the v3 Assistant allows an 'FPV mode'. Other than that, no difference.

Good to hear it works with 1.08. Let me know if you notice any issues in field tests.

That's great news. Anyone know of any UK retailers with just the H3-3D in stock?

UKKey said:
That's great news. Anyone know of any UK retailers with just the H3-3D in stock?
I've emailed a few dealers, none have a date. I did see April 17th somewhere.

New here ordered phantom 2 a few days ago with gamble 3H - 3D hearing so many things with firmware update 3.0 now i'm hearing about the discontinuation of the new gamble 3H - 3D. Add to this what firmware do we load up the new phantom 2 and gamble with?

Gawd so confusing or is it just because I'm a newbie?

Jaybee said:
UKKey said:
I've emailed a few dealers, none have a date. I did see April 17th somewhere.

it works with phantom 2 1.08 firmware, i can tilt it, don't know if i can do more with newer firmare[/quote]
As far as I'm aware, the v3 Assistant allows an 'FPV mode'. Other than that, no difference.

Good to hear it works with 1.08. Let me know if you notice any issues in field tests.[/quote]

the only thing i noticed is a little vibration during the recording... don't know why it happens...usually in the video that i saw on you tube the image i super stabilised...any suggestion?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4