Firmware 1.05.011 release notes

Have they fixed loss of signal causing landing at POI rather than home point ?
As far as I know those landings were user error. The p3 is programmed to continue circling in POI if signal is lost. When it comes back to your side you regain connection and switch back to manual controls.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

2. Support uploading waypoints and executing flight mission when aircraft is on the ground.

Not really clear if it's previously flown or unflown missions, but from the wording I'd assume that it's a "yes." It is a standard, well-proven feature on Ground Station, so it should be easy for them to implement on the P3.
Let's hope so.

As far as I know those landings were user error. The p3 is programmed to continue circling in POI if signal is lost. When it comes back to your side you regain connection and switch back to manual controls.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That is the point, it should NOT continue to circle for ever until battery dies, it should return home.

That is the point, it should NOT continue to circle for ever until battery dies, it should return home.

I know I should know this but does the phantom auto RTH when the battery is low in normal flying modes? I don't think it does, so why would they implement that during POI?

I always bring mine close after I get to about 40-50% so I've never experienced auto landing.

I know I should know this but does the phantom auto RTH when the battery is low in normal flying modes? I don't think it does, so why would they implement that during POI?

I always bring mine close after I get to about 40-50% so I've never experienced auto landing.
o_O
upload_2015-10-2_13-54-9.png

I have done the online application form at DJI phantom 3 beta team but i keep geting an error email back but i provided all the info corectly!!!
Please help!

"Subject: Your materials are not ready for applying

Dear Applicant,

Please ensure that you 've submitted all the information required in your user profile.

For example

1. Correct Phantom 3 SN number;

2. Correct Email account for DJI Pilot APP, and sync most recent flight record;

3. Correct Passport or other valid certificate copy.

The application process will move forward after the materials are ready.

Regards,

The Phantom 3 Beta Team

TwitterFacebookFavoriteLike

I have done the online application form at DJI phantom 3 beta team but i keep geting an error email back but i provided all the info corectly!!!
Please help!

"Subject: Your materials are not ready for applying

Dear Applicant,

Please ensure that you 've submitted all the information required in your user profile.

For example

1. Correct Phantom 3 SN number;

2. Correct Email account for DJI Pilot APP, and sync most recent flight record;

3. Correct Passport or other valid certificate copy.

The application process will move forward after the materials are ready.

Regards,

The Phantom 3 Beta Team

TwitterFacebookFavoriteLike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.