Okay, this was totally my fault. I received my T-Motor anti-gravity motors yesterday, and thought I would just unsolder the original connections at the ESC, and re-solder the leads directly from the motors. Everything was going according to plan, I even wired up my Phantomount X2-wide gimbal with 6v bec, and Installed a 5v bec for powering the GoPro later. Everything went great, I plugged in the battery, all the LED's blinked, then I armed the motors,3 of them spun perfectly, the right directions and all, but one ESC caught fire :shock: Not a big fire mind you, but one of the little chips was lit up like striking a match. I guess the mistake I made was running the wire across the little chips, instead of straight up off the board like the original wires do. I had such high hopes of getting some air time today. Oh well, I've learned a lesson today, and that's enough for now.