Finger Icon

Reaction score
What is the icon on the app on the left side that has a finger pointing on top of a piece of string? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find it. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

BTW, it's on the Map screen.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433255637.578667.jpg

Smiley faces :)

You can draw anything you like on the map that could be a visual aid for when you are flying.

Drawing what?

The theory is that you can draw a "route" on the map, then follow that route when you start flying. Hopefully flying high enough that you don't run into anything! Haven't seen anything remotely akin to obstruction avoidance for my Phantom! LOL

I like the drawing feature, using it for longer distances flights to get guidance but it would be much better if i could just tap somewhere and get straight line between that point and home.

I know, but im more familiar with the Go. It's winter here, sometimes -30C (i do fly) but not interested to learn new apps before spring..

I understand. It is raining here (a lot) and I get one day a week on average. But that being said I do study the app and plan waypoints and read all the cool stuff it will do. There is so much you can do with it it makes the whole experience even more enjoyable.

It'd be nice if it would show the distance after you've drawn a line to a point you'd like to go to. Like Google Map when using the ruler feature.

Reactions: rulppa
I use the "Finger Drawing Tool" to outline a property line when doing real estate work on a wooded lot. This allows me to incorporate the physical lot boundaries into my preflight and not have to keep looking back at the local map to discern where the property lines are.

Reactions: rulppa
I discovered the Eraser feature, before finding out about the ability to draw on the map. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj