Finding music for video editing

Reaction score
Where do you all find your music that you use when you make a video? I always spend hours trying to find the right song, and search all over, but it is very difficult for me to find the right song. The websites I have been finding for free/ Creative Commons license music just don't have what I am looking for, the sound is often too amateurish. I'm trying to make professional videos, so slapping on just any song I find just won't cut it.

Looking for some constructive creative input here, Thanks.

Where do you all find your music that you use when you make a video? I always spend hours trying to find the right song, and search all over, but it is very difficult for me to find the right song. The websites I have been finding for free/ Creative Commons license music just don't have what I am looking for, the sound is often too amateurish. I'm trying to make professional videos, so slapping on just any song I find just won't cut it.

Looking for some constructive creative input here, Thanks.

Freeplaymusic.com is a good site for music that you can use.

Some copyrighted music is allowed on YouTube. I recently did a vid with some and YouTube stated that 3rd party audio had been detected that was copyrighted, but that the holder allowed it to be used on YouTube; no action it stated was required by me.

I don't know what is allowed and what isn't at this point. Sort of a trial and error scenario for sure.

I write my own and record in pro tools. Pretty fun actually, bc I can always write directly to video!

Sent from my PT beating heart

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie