Finding a lost phantom with Trackr

Reaction score
I have just seen an advert for a little gps tracker which looks ideal for putting onto a drone. It's called Trackr. I'm not in any way affiliated with them so this isn't a spam. Has anyone actually got one of these or used one.?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Falcon900
We have a few of the Trakrs for our dog and keys. The range is very limited and the sound it makes is extremely low in volume.

It sucks. I ordered one. Have trouble finding keys in the apartment. And their Customer Service doesnt get in touch. 3 emails sent. No answer. And they never pick up. #trackr #thetrackr

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Look at "Trackimo" I have not seen this device but I hear they are good.
A friend put it on his beagle dog and said it works great. They are suppose to come on sale at Canadian Tire in Canada the end of September. I may purchase one then.

I've never lost my P2 in 2 1/2 years of flying so I never had a chance to really use my trackr.
Bloodhound.jpg

I have just seen an advert for a little gps tracker which looks ideal for putting onto a drone. It's called Trackr. I'm not in any way affiliated with them so this isn't a spam. Has anyone actually got one of these or used one.?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have 3 trackrs. Totally useless! I'm in the process of trying to get a refund but they are unwilling to co-operate. Basically it relys on somebody with the trackr app on their phone with bluetooth enabled passing your lost item and staying there for 30 to 60 seconds. Personally I turn Bluetooth off when I am not using it to save my battery. I recently mislaid my wallet in a restaurant when I returned home the app thought my wallet was last seen at home 30 mins after I had left for the restaurant. As I knew I had it at the restaurant I returned there to find a honest waitress had picked it up, no thank's to Trackr who had me seaching at home. DO NOT BUY THEY ARE USELESS.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers