Finally, video stabilization software that actually works!

Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you all the news that our video stabilization software is now live and ready for download!

We set out a few years ago to transform the very time-consuming and difficult stabilization technique that I was developing into an automated piece of software. To say it's been a lot of work would be a huge understatement. But I must say I think it's been worth it.

We feel that this will open up a huge range of possibilities for drones, as you'll no longer need to carry the weight of a brushless gimbal, the beefier motors to lift that heavy gimbal, and the heavy higher-voltage li-po to power those motors in order to get solid, smooth footage.

Who knows, we might even see a renaissance of the servo gimbal! If you take a look at our gallery page you can see the full before and after clips of many servo gimbal flights.

And we've got no doubt this is going to make drone races look that much more amazing.

Check it out at ReelSteady.com. We are super-excited to see all the imaginative uses people will find for this new tool.

Hope you like it!

-R

Reactions: Molokai
Looks really good. Glad it doesn't appear to add blur to stabilize. Are there plans for a Sony plugin?

Thanks!
Do you mean sony vegas? As our userbase grows we will be looking to port the plugin to more host applications but that will not happen in the very near future.

Sorry to sound a bit auckward but what do this brings to after effects/premiere that they don't already have?

Thanks for your question. If you take a look at the demo video there is a comparison between the After Effect's Warp Stabilizer which come with after effects And ReelSteady. I would argue that the ReelSteady results are far superior.

Will check it , thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik