Finally uploaded a video! yay (FC40)

Reaction score
I usually just fly for fun and never really post anything online because it's just not that interesting or the quality's pretty bad, but I figured I'd share one of my better videos so you can see my house in the the middle of nowhere tennessee. I take it up somewhat high and do a couple very low passes. hope you enjoy!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCcoWVKXco[/youtube]

Cool, tell me about your craft, any modifications and what is your video setup?

mikey said:
Cool, tell me about your craft, any modifications and what is your video setup?
It's just a stock phantom fc40 with no mods. As you can see from the video, the quality really isn't too bad as long as you don't decend too fast too fast and don't zoom in with the camera because it makes everything look like an oil painting. Not gopro quality, but it's the best I could do with my wife's approval. lol

Cool. Sorry, I should have read the title of your post haha.

I'm thinking of getting the pV2, but your video looks great - only draw back I'm think between the two is maybe the flight time is much greater on the pv2 is it not? How have you found the fc40 for flight time? Wishing you had more? Or has it been enough.

mikey said:
Cool. Sorry, I should have read the title of your post haha.

I'm thinking of getting the pV2, but your video looks great - only draw back I'm think between the two is maybe the flight time is much greater on the pv2 is it not? How have you found the fc40 for flight time? Wishing you had more? Or has it been enough.

I usually get right around 10 minutes of flight time when flying hard and in gps mode and around 13-14 minutes in atti mode with casual flight. as for wishing I had more flight time, in a way I do, but I can always bring a few extra batteries for that. However if you wanted to get out further and not have to bring it down for a while then the pv2 would probably be a better option. I also think the pv2 has longer range on it as well so that's a plus if you wanna do some longer range fpv shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers