Finally ready to mod (i think)

Reaction score
So after trolling (and posting) for a couple months now I think I am ready to dive into the mod world of the Phantom.

Seems like everyone is having good luck with the side mount dipoles and the Alpha antenna mods, so those are on my "hit" list for sure to start off.

Seems to be mixed reviews on here, as well as on google play in regards to Litchi. Looking for some opinions as to why those use like it, as well as why people don't use it.

Thanks in advance

So after trolling (and posting) for a couple months now I think I am ready to dive into the mod world of the Phantom.

Seems like everyone is having good luck with the side mount dipoles and the Alpha antenna mods, so those are on my "hit" list for sure to start off.

Seems to be mixed reviews on here, as well as on google play in regards to Litchi. Looking for some opinions as to why those use like it, as well as why people don't use it.

Thanks in advance

I have the argtek antennas and have had really good service with them,I haven't upgraded the bird side antennas as I'm getting plenty of range with just the argtek. As for litchi if your not planning on using waypoints and sending it out of range or going to use VR I don't see the need for it. I occasionally fly vr when the sun is too bright to see the screen on my tablet and have only played with the waypoint feature a few times and it works flawlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks in advance
The birdside antenna mod works like a charm. I also have an ARGtek antenna system which works great for me. My video feed is almost never choppy, its my control that gets a little jumpy....
I just got litchi the other day and used it for just manual flying. It seemed to work just as well as the Go app. I have set up some waypoint missions, but honestly, I am nervous flying them....Litchi is just a lot more in depth than DJI go app, so if you start flying with litchi without checking the settings and setting things up like you did in the Go app the first time, you'll have a bad experience.

Reactions: Matts175

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20