Finally mounted a iPad Pro to my P4

Reaction score
b533229780278cd4c91a5a83ff2a4ada.jpg
be73d5f955ea2e53ccc670c4f2d81a8a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: oblivie
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Edmonds Wa. Flight over Puget Sound!!

Looks way too heavy for my taste, not that I wouldn't live to update my IPad 3, just doubt I need all that bulk, I've already got the antenna mod so the added weight of that may be too much. Isn't there two sizes of the pro? That looks like the larger more expensive one.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It is! The larger one! It's really not heavy. I drained two batteries with the DJI lanyard and it was awesome. I didn't think I would like it for that same reason... But the pro iPad is so light hinestly

Reactions: jpasqua and Sim597
It's solid as a rock honestly. I mean the weight of it is marginal compared to the iPad in general right? It's not noticeable I don't think. Was amazing to fly with it. I love it. That mount is the way to go... I ordered the one that expends the top piece too, but I'll go with the stronger of the teo

It's solid as a rock honestly. I mean the weight of it is marginal compared to the iPad in general right? It's not noticeable I don't think. Was amazing to fly with it. I love it. That mount is the way to go... I ordered the one that expends the top piece too, but I'll go with the stronger of the teo

Can you post a link? Thanks

Not to hijack thread, but what case are you using? I have a pelican 1510 but very tight for phantom 4. It also uses pluck foam , which is not very durable.

It's a go professional. Wheeled case from GoProfessionalCases.com I think.

I hate it. The Phantom fits like hell, and there's no room for anything else. The $100 cheap aluminum case I had on my P3P was way better as far as layout and design.

Wanna buy it from me? I'll make you a hell of a deal?

GoProfessional told me they were sending me a return slip and never did... So I guess I'm stuck with it

Just placed my Ebay order for the iPad Pro mount, thanks for posting the link. Now if I can find a hood that will fit it, any suggestions on one.

That's awesome !! The bigger the better in my opinion . Do you use the zero gravity harness with that setup?

I haven't had he need to use the harness yet but I have one. It's not too heavy really

So I feel compelled to tell all of you that yesterday my adapter broke. I left it in my car in the 90 degree heat and it bent backwards like a piece of taffy. When I tried to bend it back, it snapped in my hands. The vendor via eBay sent me another one. Or it is on the way at least.

I just bought one... I can't believe I didn't find that on my own.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.