Finally, incouraging news.

Reaction score
1d59a241a483f3068c21d67e89c09d7a

A.L. (DJI Technology )

Aug 17, 09:24

Dear John,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technology, North America.

We apologize for the experience you have had with your product. We at DJI Technology of North America would like to assist with this process.

John, good news, your Phantom 3 Professional was checked into our Zendesk repair system software, June 29th, 2015.

Next, your unit was documented in our Repair Software, which the repair technicians use to track their work, and once that process was completed
your product was placed in line with other repairs, and continually moved up until a repair technician serviced it at a work bench.

John, your Phantom Phantom 3 Professional will await a test flight stage after repairs are completed, and once the test flight is complete you will
receive an e-mail with a tracking number for your Phantom 3 Professional.

Our estimated time of repair has increased and is now 8 weeks from the date of check-in (June 29th, 2015), and we appreciate your continued patience.

Thank you for your patience and continued support in DJI Technology.

Thank you for choosing DJI - "The Future of Possible!"

This email is a service from DJI Technology . Delivered by Zendesk.

And ... How long was it in the mail - guess once tested it will take 4weeks to be moved to the pack and mail dept . Looking good 1/3 of a year

Reactions: imadago
And ... How long was it in the mail - guess once tested it will take 4weeks to be moved to the pack and mail dept . Looking good 1/3 of a year
Do you think they will be nice and extend my warranty period for the length of time they held it captive in repair? Yeah, right.

Last edited:
I'm just ahead of you....mine was received June 20th... still no response.
I'm so completely fed up with this crap.

I'm just ahead of you....mine was received June 20th... still no response.
I'm so completely fed up with this crap.
You don't see all the people that are upset with DJI shenanigans on this forum. There are lots of us that are tired of the slow customer service. The adminstrators of this forum do not allow any negativity towards DJI at all. If you do, your threads will be deleted. They think anyone that has had a bad experience with their drone, its all the fault of the operator. It can't be that some of these drones don't work. I think someone should start a class action suit that all us disgrunteleds can sign on to. Its no fun waiting on DJI. I want to see how long it takes them (the administrators) to remove this reply.

Reactions: FASTFJR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.