Finally got my p3a

Reaction score
Went Friday to multicopter warehouse in Castle Rock, Co and picked up a p3a. Great guys! Made a few flights this weekend at the lake. I love this thing!!

Last edited:
Now to order a bag and few spare batteries!! Trying to decide between the drone crate bag and the go professional limited. Opnions?

I have the DJI hardshell backpack for my P3P. $150. Small and lightweight and conforms to carry on dimensions for flights.

Love my GPC Limited pack. Some may tell you it's expensive, but it's worth it IMO. And the storm color is legit.
I'm really leaning this way!!
I have the DJI hardshell backpack for my P3P. $150. Small and lightweight and conforms to carry on dimensions for flights.
I looked at the hardshell when I got my p3a at the store. It just seemed limited to storage.

It's pretty precise. I have my copter, controller, 2 sets of props, 4 batteries. 5 ND filters, charger, iPad 3, and sunhood in mine, along with a couple of pens and a notepad. Not much else will fit. I just like it because it is SMALL, is a backpack (and not a carry case), and can be a carry on bag. Anything beyond that goes in my checked bag. (Actually, I put the props in checked luggage as well, since they could theoretically be confiscated <sigh>, although I have no knowledge of this ever happening). Batteries HAVE to be carried on, so the case is helpful in that regard.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj