Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Finally got her in the Air (Golden Hour Morning) Quick

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by envisionabove, May 2, 2015.

1. envisionabove

Finally had her in the air... I have a nice back yard to practice with.
    Big difference from the x5c1 Syma... A few Nervous jerks from me.

Morning.jpg

2. Tahoe Ed

Very nice. Thanks for posting.

3. David Coronado

Congratulation my friend , I live in San Diego I can't fly p3p, because IOS app, do you have android?
    Ho I zoom in the picture are you fly a p2?

4. gjoseph

hey I have a x5c1 Syma. that I am practicing with as well -have never flown a quad before- I hope it is easier to fly the phantom than this little quad-- so is it easier? what fpv unit are you using Thanks

5. envisionabove

It's a P3P The photo was re sized with photoshop and the vid is 1080p I think I did 30fps or 25... Can't remember. Not that important. San Diego too huh? Cool this is Alpine were I live. Android all the way...My Wife's the ISO person only cause she gets it free from work. Cheers .... I mite hit Corral Canyon tomorrow in the jeep and film Half Dome. And say Hi to Norm up in the Watch Tower.

6. louforgiveno

The phantom is WAY easier to fly than any cheap $100 quad....phantom fights wind like a champ and the null position of the sticks allows you to just let go of them and quad will hover.....i managed to lose 3 $100-129 quads considering myself preparing for a phantom....and man i could have just saved the 4 odd hundred dollars i spent trying to fly outdoors with the syma....night and day difference

7. envisionabove

Your doing it right! Keep it in beginner mode for a while... She big and intimidating at first... How long have you been practicing? I took 3 months of flying after work for an hour...I feel so much better about doing that first. $$$ It's the Phantom 3 Pro...

Thank you...

8. envisionabove

I think it's the Muscle Memory you get from the cheaper ones that help the most... Heck yeah I could just go in the house and grab a drink and she will just be hovering were I left her. I really like that... I just need to calm the darn sticks down they are to fast in response for me to keep it steady... Time Is my friend...