Finally getting things together..

Reaction score
Well after a few days of back and fourth and running around, I finally have the new P3P and accessories in my possession..lol
Last night i installed the HDMI output on the controller, and charged all the batteries, and this afternoon i started watching all the tutorials again. I still have to update the firmware on both the controller and quad, after which i guess I'll play around on the simulator some tonight, and maybe get a first flight done in the morning.
Gotta tell ya, I'm a little nervous about updating everything. I'm not the most tech savvy guy and I would hate to screw it up. I guess I'll be alright, that's what youtube is for..lol

Wish me luck...

New Motors

Newest Shell

Really liking the Nanuk 950 case as well..

You will be rocking and rolling in the clouds with a huge grin on, and know what I feel like. Hahaha
Make sure that you Remove your yellow motor stickers before you fly.
Like I know you already have. Good.

Please RTFM!? ;-)
& make PDF your bff. Ha

Good for you.

RedHotPoker

Last edited:
Looks great sir. I can't wait to hear about how much you love it after you take it out the first time.

One thing to consider. Perhaps take it out with the software versions it came with just to get a baseline, then update things one piece at a time. Just in case some strange issue is introduced, it would be easier to know what changed and when. Chances are you will have no issues at all either way, but I always try to not change too many things at once.

Cheers!

when i got mine from DJI the stickers were not on the prop hub posts they were on the bottom of the box.
i did have to cut the tape on the box though.
it apears to have the B rc and the new motors and the new shell.
all the updates were done.

Looks great sir. I can't wait to hear about how much you love it after you take it out the first time.

One thing to consider. Perhaps take it out with the software versions it came with just to get a baseline, then update things one piece at a time. Just in case some strange issue is introduced, it would be easier to know what changed and when. Chances are you will have no issues at all either way, but I always try to not change too many things at once.

Cheers!

I'm still running 1.4.10 and 1.3.20 that mine came with last week. Going to run with this until the new firmware gets worked out.

when i got mine from DJI the stickers were not on the prop hub posts they were on the bottom of the box.
i did have to cut the tape on the box though.
it apears to have the B rc and the new motors and the new shell.
all the updates were done.

One of my stickers was on the bottom of the box too, but the other 3 were on the motors where they are suppose to be.

To the OP,

You are going to love the P3P, I have had mine for a week now and love every minute while flying and even looking at it. Plus the video footage is crazy good.

I'm still running 1.4.10 and 1.3.20 that mine came with last week. Going to run with this until the new firmware gets worked out.
You'll always find someone on the forums complaining that they have an issue with new firmware but that doesn't mean there's a problem with the firmware.
There are a hundred reasons people have issues.
Like the last few new firmware releases, this one has been run through an extensive beta program before release and and has been thoroughly worked out.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4