Finally getting my Plus

Reaction score
Ordered from B&H yesterday and got my shipping email today. Shows a Wednesday delivery!! After returning my P2V I've been so sad without one for 2 weeks. Every place I go now I say to myself, "How would I fly the P2V+ here?"

I order the phantom vision 2 one week ago from amazon for 978$ and I am not that happy with the instability of the videos that I recorded. In order to make it stable I have to order a gimbal which gonna cost me between 300-500$. Do you recommend me to return it and replace it with the vision 2+ by paying 300$ more or stay with it.
Is this the reason why you replaced your vision 2?

yalashban said:
In order to make it stable I have to order a gimbal which gonna cost me between 300-500$. Do you recommend me to return it and replace it with the vision 2+ by paying 300$ more or stay with it.

Total newb here (As you can guess by my erratic flying), and I didn't own a P2, but here is my first flight showing the gimbal's excellent work:

http://vimeo.com/93113715

you guys made my excited !!!
I just order the plus from B&H too :D :D :D before returning the vision to amazon :lol: :lol:

Yes return it and the gimbal and get the PV2+. It's way nicer :)

yalashban said:
I order the phantom vision 2 one week ago from amazon for 978$ and I am not that happy with the instability of the videos that I recorded. In order to make it stable I have to order a gimbal which gonna cost me between 300-500$. Do you recommend me to return it and replace it with the vision 2+ by paying 300$ more or stay with it.

yalashban said:

Here is a link to a YT video where they do a side by side with the P2V and P2V+. The results are stark.

I'm not sure if this YouTube user is a member here or not, but either way credit for the video goes to him/her.

http://youtu.be/IhR_iBB9VNw

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1