Finally did it..

Welcome to the forum dude!

If you do go the P3P route, this is the best deal I've seen.. from Best Buy.. DJI Phantom 3 Professional Flying Camera and Intelligent Flight Lithium-Polymer Battery. Wow. P3P for $999 plus a spare battery. Everyone else is charging $1079 for that.

I was hours away from pushing the button on this deal today when a conversation with my wife pushed me back on the fence... She doesn't want me to regret having the nifty new features and longer flight times etc, when it's only a few hundred more bucks. (And she doesn't want me trying to get a new one a year from now hehe) It's a good point. My wife is so wise. Get the latest now, and stay happier longer.

I dunno.

Josh
Yeah.. I was close with the P3P.. ready to go to BB on Monday and make the purchase.. but waited it out and saw the announcement on Tuesday. Knew I would regret it if I didn't get the latest and greatest.. now I just have to wait for it to get here!

Things are starting to get interesting now that DJI seems to no longer care about dealers selling at MAP. It's a good thing for us though :)

$799 $799 $799 do I hear $699 anyone? ;-p

Honestly I can't fathom a price better than that eBay auction anytime soon...

I pulled the trigger on a Phantom 3 Professional and I am super happy about it! Really wanted the Phantom 4 and did the calculations but it was just too expensive considering the P3P is amazing and I got a good deal!

My reasoning basically said that considering this is a pretty new hobby for me and even though I can appreciate everything the P4 offers, it's just too much money for me for now. So I got a P3P and have just been playing with it nonstop even though I haven't really flown it yet... The weather sucks right now...

Isn't the x5c better? I had two x5s and sold both and kept my x5c
I had the X5SC not the X5SW. Thee is also an X5C and X5S. I don't know the difference between them. I can only speak to the X5SC as that's what i had but I did see someone else's S5SW and was quite happy I didn't get it. It is un-good.

I had the X5SC not the X5SW. Thee is also an X5C and X5S. I don't know the difference between them. I can only speak to the X5SC as that's what i had but I did see someone else's S5SW and was quite happy I didn't get it. It is un-good.
The x5s models are just crap in wind. Don't know what happened. Their previous model the x5c doesn't have that problem.

It's good to hear people that are enjoying their Phantom 3s. It's makes deciding on P3 or P4 a hard task.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

After much deliberation, I pulled the trigger on a P3P late last night (snuck in under the gun to get the free battery at BB). I haven't opened it yet (I know when I do, nothing else will get done) but am anxiously looking forward to the upcoming weekend. I just couldn't justify the extra money for the 4 and thought that an extra battery and case would be money better spent while I get into the hobby. Now, do I get the insurance.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic