FINAL PRICE DROP $550 shipped

Reaction score
So here it is. My story in all its glory. I am sharing such a long story in the interest of full disclosure and to limit the questions. I bought this P3A in January 2016 brand new from DJI. I flew it SIX times with zero issues whatsoever. On the 7th flight, I had been drinking a bit. It was quite windy and during the landing the P3A clipped my truck and landed pretty hard. The shell was cracked and I was devastated. I am a finish carpenter, a hobbyist, and good with my hands, and I knew it could be easily repaired. I found an hour long video on youtube detailing the process step by step. I ordered a new shell, all new screws and new stickers from B&H. The camera's yaw arm was also bent a little during the crash. I'd say 3 degrees or so(see photos). I had read many places that a bend like this does not affect the camera at all so I decided not to bend it back or replace it but instead to test it after repairs. It functioned flawlessly after an IMU and camera calibration. Aside from the minor yaw arm bend and a couple of scratches on the camera, this P3A looks like new. I flew it 3 more full flights to test EVERYTHING. It acts as new. I have also taken and edited video and pictures since the incident. Everything is fine. It was repaired on February 21st and the last time it was flown was March 7th. That's the day I came across a P3P I just couldn't pass up. I've been having an internal struggle since whether or not to just keep both but the time has come to sell it. It comes with one battery (used several times because I flew it in the P3P but it still reads 100% health). I take care of my batteries. Also included are props, manuals, stickers, charger, everything. Also I am also including the DJI hardshell backpack (paid $150) and prop guards.

Price is $550 shipped and the sale in final. I am a very honest person and I have disclosed everything. I know the condition on the quad and I know EVERYTHING works as new. I won't take it back after it is shipped.

Shipping is extra $10 if you want the original box. Otherwise everything will fit in the backpack to ship. Shipping will be charged based on location as cheap as possible and nothing more.

Feel free to ask questions and I can take more pictures if there is something you would like to see.

20160715-untitled-503.jpg
20160715-untitled-504.jpg
20160715-untitled-505.jpg
20160715-untitled-506.jpg
20160715-untitled-507.jpg
20160715-untitled-508.jpg
20160715-untitled-509.jpg
20160715-untitled-510.jpg

Last edited:
Jiggy, right now $675.00 is a bit out there for me.. But, thanks for the thought.. I am sure you will sell it...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

For reference, I just sold a P3P which was never crashed - with ND filters, 2 extra batteries, props, etc. for less than that.
I hope you get your price - but buyers like to get GREAT deals on used equipment. It may be worth keeping as a backup....

good luck.

Will you take 600$ shipped? To Michigan also another guy wants to sell me one Tuesday for 525$ so at that point I'll be buying his so need to know asap cash is loaded on pay pal ready to go now

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

PRICE DROP! $625 Shipped. I'm sorry to the earlier replies. Clearly my notifications are not set up properly and I can't figure them out. I don't get notified when someone replies in my thread.

Sent from my SM-N930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Amazon will probably drop a brand new P3A for like $599 on black friday, drop it to 350 and you'll probably have it sold.

I love all the advice you get from a classified ad. Do you also comment to the store manager everytime you think a condiment is overpriced?

Amazon will probably drop a brand new P3A for like $599 on black friday, drop it to 350 and you'll probably have it sold.

How on earth does a speculative Amazon price drop over a month from now have anything to do with this sale which is currently $180 under Amazon's price today? Not to mention a free DJI hardshell backpack.

Reactions: liketogethigh
I love all the advice you get from a classified ad. Do you also comment to the store manager everytime you think a condiment is overpriced?

I hear that. I put up a Phantom 4 and within minutes someone commented Apple is selling for lower than my price, wasn't true. I'd keep it if I was you, better than giving it away.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4