Filters

J&W

Reaction score
I bought two different filters for my P4 and they arrived but were not marked. Does anyone know how to tell which is which? I look at them through a light but can't really tell any difference. Is there a way I can tell through the app? All help would be appreciated.

There is no direct way from dji go or any such app to figure out the filter rating but yes you can set the auto exposure and check the shutter speed with different filters for the same light conditions.

If you know what you ordered, you could just look at them and figure them out by darkness without putting them in the bird.

If you got 4, 8, 16 for example, 4 will be lighter than 8 and 8 will be lighter than 16 and there you have it. Of course, I would not totally trust that I have the right ones if they are unmarked. Sort of strange that they aren't if you ask me.

It would help to know what filters you bought..... Were they polarizing filters or neutral density filters? If they were neutral density filters, what numbers did you get (ND8, ND16 etc)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj