Filters for DJI P4

MHD

Reaction score
Hello guys

Just thinking to purchase a filter for my Phantoms 4 , I'm living in a place with to much light and hot weather in the summer, it reach about 45*C [emoji58]

I found in e-bay a PolarPro filter with ND8 and other filters.

Check it in the link please
PolarPro Filter For DJI Phantom 3 / 4 Professional/Advanced ND Polarizer -3 Pack

Does it worth it ?! And do you advice this product or do I purchase the one that DJI selling ?!

or just lead me for the beat filter and the best provider with a link please

I'm really looking for any help, thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

MHD, check out my list of the most commonly used filters here.

Hello guys

Just thinking to purchase a filter for my Phantoms 4 , I'm living in a place with to much light and hot weather in the summer, it reach about 45*C [emoji58]

PolarPro Filter For DJI Phantom 3 / 4 Professional/Advanced ND Polarizer -3 Pack

Does it worth it ?! And do you advice this product or do I purchase the one that DJI selling ?!

I recently got the neewer polarized ND filters, i like personally like them better than the previous set of polar pros i had.

http://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Phanto...1462373711&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=neweer+PL-ND

I recently got the neewer polarized ND filters, i like personally like them better than the previous set of polar pros i had.

http://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Phanto...1462373711&sr=1-1-fkmr1&keywords=neweer+PL-ND

one down side is the adjustable ring to find the sweet spot on the polarizer causes the gimbal lock not to fit properly on P4 with them on, so i put the factory UV filter back on before the gimbal lock, i dont think the polar pros fit with the gimbal lock on either.

Hello guys

I use snake river filters, great quality!

P3 & P4 Series Filters

one down side is the adjustable ring to find the sweet spot on the polarizer causes the gimbal lock not to fit properly on P4 with them on, so i put the factory UV filter back on before the gimbal lock, i dont think the polar pros fit with the gimbal lock on either.

Our filters do not work with the factory gimbal guard, but we are offering PhantomPilot users Free gimbal locks that are compatible with our filters.
If you have our filters and need a P4 Gimbal Lock shoot me an email and I will send one out:
[email protected]

I just purchased the set from taco that's advertised for phantom 4
However
I found them to heavy and bulky for the gimble
The original cover want clip on the gimble with the filters on
I will return them and look for another compatible filter that want void my warrantee .
I contacted DJI and reply the following :

Storeagent03 (DJI)
5月12日 21:02

Dear Danikas,

Thank you very much for your email. Sorry to let you know that we do not recommend you to add other accessories on Phantom 4, because once if it caused any damage, the warranty for your Phantom 4 will be waived. Hope you could understand.

If you need any other help, please feel free to let me know.

Wish you have a great day.

Warm regards,
DJI Online Store

It seems the stock gimbal lock only fits with the stock P4 lens cover, it won't even fit if you use DJI's own ND filters.. Even though they look the same size as the P4 lens cover.

It seems the stock gimbal lock only fits with the stock P4 lens cover, it won't even fit if you use DJI's own ND filters.. Even though they look the same size as the P4 lens cover.
Yah, there are a lot of filters that are not compatible with the stock gimbal lock.
We have a new gimbal lock that is compatible with all of our filters and all of DJI's filters
Hope that helps!

Jeff

How much do ND filters weight? I'm worried about burning at the gimbal motors. I got some ND filters but they weigh about 6g's each. Its seems fairly heavy and will unbalance the motor. What do the DJI filters weigh?

How much do ND filters weight? I'm worried about burning at the gimbal motors. I got some ND filters but they weigh about 6g's each. Its seems fairly heavy and will unbalance the motor. What do the DJI filters weigh?
I weighed many of the popular filters here.

Thanks I just saw that. It helps me a lot, the DJI is the lightest and probably for a reason.

As you will see in my thread, there are other filters that are the same weight as the DJI filters. Any that I've listed should be safe to use. I've never seen a case of anyone damaging the gimbal with a filter.

Ok sorry. I did a quick look through and saw the DJI on top and some of the heavier ones at the bottom of the list and assumed they were in weight order. The ones I have are around 6-7g so about 0.2 - 0.25oz.

Ok sorry. I did a quick look through and saw the DJI on top and some of the heavier ones at the bottom of the list and assumed they were in weight order. The ones I have are around 6-7g so about 0.2 - 0.25oz.
Hi Jase,
If they are any of our filters they are guaranteed to be compatible with the P4 and are Guaranteed not to damage the Gimbal.
-PolarPro

No problem :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj