filter for 4k camera

Reaction score
Hi
I crashed with my phantom3 prof. the glas in the filter on the camera is broken, does anyone know where to get a new filter, it seem a little bit crazy to buy a new camera. The same with the bracket on the drone that hold the gimbal and camera.

Hi
I crashed with my phantom3 prof. the glas in the filter on the camera is broken, does anyone know where to get a new filter, it seem a little bit crazy to buy a new camera. The same with the bracket on the drone that hold the gimbal and camera.
Replacement parts aren't available yet. Best bet is to call around to dealers and see if they have any busted P3s in the shop that can be salvaged for the part(s) you're looking for.

Reactions: Jan Hansen
Unfortunately, none of those parts are available right now. You're only option is to send it to DJI for repair.

Reactions: Jan Hansen
I have glued the bracket, and ordered a 30 mm. filter at a camera web site, i do hope it will fit. :)

Hi

How did you crash ? Or more importantly do you know what caused the crash ?

How did you crash ? Or more importantly do you know what caused the crash ?
I had pushed the return home buttom, and was to busy looking at the screen when it was coming down, and when i looked up it was 10 m. away from the place where i took of, and it hit some leaves on a tree, a wing broke and it crashed :-( So it was a pilot mistake :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20