Filming motorcycle stunters with my DJI Phantom 2

Reaction score
Hey all, I got some video of guys stunting their motorcycles. This was the first time I've tried chasing anything nearly that fast. I flew the p2 in ATTI mode. I learned from my mistakes from the first shoot and can't wait to get back out there again to shoot another video.

Here's the video I did.

http://youtu.be/b1g1FwUw1ko

great video, I enjoyed it. I ride a big touring bike but have an appreciation for those riders.

I really liked the video. I thought it was very well shot. You kept good angle on the subject while they were moving which is difficult.

hey - great video. Like the way you had some non phantom shots in there too. I know this is a Phantom forum but I think the vid would have been that little bit better if you had mixed up the aerial and ground shots a bit.

Either way, great filming of tricky subjects.... and great riders too.

phantomlova said:
very cool dude? what you riding?

here is a clip i did a while ago...not as cool as yours though ;)
http://youtu.be/MFpP37q3-hg

Thanks man, cool vid as well! I sold my supermoto and ride a 06 Yamaha Warrior now. The fiancé finds it more comfy lol.

15875218387_ab1ad700e9_h.jpg

Monte55 said:
Actually your video was quite good. The music track fit well. The riders have some amazing talent. You get a gold star.

bambam182 said:
Awesome video man. Really cool

Siwulam said:
great video, I enjoyed it. I ride a big touring bike but have an appreciation for those riders.

tcope said:
I really liked the video. I thought it was very well shot. You kept good angle on the subject while they were moving which is difficult.

Thanks, I can't wait to get out there and try again.

pilsburypie said:
hey - great video. Like the way you had some non phantom shots in there too. I know this is a Phantom forum but I think the vid would have been that little bit better if you had mixed up the aerial and ground shots a bit.

Either way, great filming of tricky subjects.... and great riders too.

I had the same idea but I didn't get enough ground shots to mix it up a bit. I needed more ground/aerial shots of specific riders in order to mix it up. When I get out there next time I'll have it planned out better.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl