Filming from a golf buggy

RPA

Reaction score
I've offered to film a hole on my Dad's golf course to see if it's worth offering to do it properly.

I plan to follow the PV2+ in a golf buggy as I'm still not happy flying FPV.

Are the buggy's electronics likely to cause any issues with the control system? I can cope with lack of FPV but I'd rather not have the control process interfered with.

its very hard to fly smoothly in a golf buggy. you get bounced around trying to go at any speed.. if its an electric buggy they go about 4m/s max, which is fairly slow.

better getting FPV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e1Yz_ZGhWc
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e1Yz_ZGhWc[/youtube]

RPA said:
I've offered to film a hole on my Dad's golf course to see if it's worth offering to do it properly.

I plan to follow the PV2+ in a golf buggy as I'm still not happy flying FPV.

Are the buggy's electronics likely to cause any issues with the control system? I can cope with lack of FPV but I'd rather not have the control process interfered with.
I doubt the standard electrical cart's electricals will affect the Phantom. There is nothing of any significant frequency in most carts (unless some aftermarket toys). It's almost all DC.

-- edit --
Let me qualify that: If the cart uses brushed DC motors, there could be all kinds of arcing going on that could create all kinds of noise. I can't say for sure that you will or will not encounter that.

Well the buggy didn't make it spin out of the sky but Alib is right. Buggy movement plus trying to fly is too hard for me. I walked and let it fly ahead. If it's smooth enough I'll speed the footage up when I edit it.

Arrived late to find the sun just where I didn't want it. Never mind. It was still fun.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403907901.835073.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403907901.835073.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 361

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik