Filming fireworks at night

Should remove the EK2015, made it not worth watching since it took up most of the view right where the fireworks are being shown.
I will soon, i just added it because the event just happened 1day ago and alot of people download it then post this kind of videos as their own work here where i live... Careless of the ownership, Will remove it surely soon tx for the input

a stock phantom 2 vision. it did seem more shaky than usual. I added prop guards, I didn't think it was TOO windy up there,, but ya its kinda wobbly. i knew I would be over people/roads, so I put them on.

do the prop guards really affect the flight that badly? that was like our second question when we opened this box up - wheres the prop guards? not stock kit?? why???

This is from 280'. Raw and unedited.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: inspector_tim
Small private party fireworks.

First attempt at doing this and it was so dark I had to fly via map along tree lines as it was impossible to tell where I was without flipping camera up to horizon in between explosions. Launch point was about 1/2 mile from the actual fireworks

Learned a lot for next time around.

Fun on the 4th:

Here are my fireworks and more going off in the general area. Was my first time filming fireworks with my P2V+. Bunch of fun!!

Here's a shot I took a week ago in the snow in British Columbia, Canada. Last year I was out of focus - this year I got it :)

very nice- I tried this a couple of years ago- stock DJI music etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.