Film settings

Reaction score
Hello

I have been flying my phantom 3 for two days now, 5 batteries. I think its difficult to film a nice scenery. Im having a problem, its either too dark or too light I can change it with the scroll button on the top right on the controller but i hoped it was some automatic that took care of that.
and the thing flies great but the light ridge sucks on both my samsung s5 and samsung galaxy tab s. Hope they will come with a softwareupdate soon.

Sorry for my bad english, Im tired and writing on my phone.

Thanks; )

Hello

I have been flying my phantom 3 for two days now, 5 batteries. I think its difficult to film a nice scenery. Im having a problem, its either too dark or too light I can change it with the scroll button on the top right on the controller but i hoped it was some automatic that took care of that.
and the thing flies great but the light ridge sucks on both my samsung s5 and samsung galaxy tab s. Hope they will come with a softwareupdate soon.

Sorry for my bad english, Im tired and writing on my phone.

Thanks; )
I am getting some decent video on Automatic Exposure-- only a small color adjustment in edit to true everything up. Running an ND filter for bright days.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair