Film pricing explained

Proportional to "How high is Up?"

I work in production and an old co-worker used to pull out the "how long is a string" line when people would ask about production costs. It also works for an answer to "how long will this take to shoot, edit and otherwise finish the project?" Now I know where he got that from!

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Can I have those 6 mins of my life back?
LMAO

grochester said:
Pretty sure if I could mount a set of ears like that on the p2v I could extend range to five or six miles.

If he ran really fast into a high wind... I think he could achieve lift off... :)

-slinger

Well, the film has to be free now, because it's technically illegal to charge in the USA or Australia,

But I wouldn't charge any less than $80 an hour for post processing ;)

MonsieurAnon said:
Well, the film has to be free now, because it's technically illegal to charge in the USA or Australia,

But I wouldn't charge any less than $80 an hour for post processing ;)

Post processing fees is such a huge loophole that it makes you wonder about the capabilities of the FAA... or their agenda regarding quad copter commercial enterprises...

It's a GAPING hole that everyone knows about.. They expect that we'll utilize this hole to our benefit... and they will remain blameless for each and every issue that is generated by this loophole.

Welcome to 2014... Well.. Geez. We realize there's no law, but we advised them not to do this in directive 50789-2013 addendem 350... part 6 on page 3104325... We can NOT understand how they weren't able to comply... :shock:

-slinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers